“Build an open playing field for everyone who loves technology, loves games and APK applications.”
All content on techloky.com is either submitted to techloky.com by email or is available in various places on the Internet and is believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted is believed to have been posted to the extent of our rights under the US Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, United States Code.)
Notice of Copyright Infringement
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners. Techloky complies with 17 USC § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other statutes. It is our policy to respond to any notice of infringement and to take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on tecloky.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned via any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide written notice detailing the information listed in the following section. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent the information listed on our website in violation of your copyright.
Before submitting a Notice of Infringing material or a Notice of Objection, you may contact an attorney to understand better your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. The following notice requirements are intended to comply with TECHLOKY's rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice. We recommend that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance in this regard.
- The following elements must be included in your claim of copyright infringement:
- Provide evidence that an authorized person acting on behalf of the copyright owner is alleged to be infringing.
- Provide complete contact information so that we can contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must fully identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed in detail and include at least one search term for which the material appears in A pkdone.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and subject to a penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that pursuant to Section 512(f) any person who knowingly misrepresents that the material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages.
It must be signed by an authorized person to act on behalf of the alleged owner of the exclusive right.
Please allow us a day or two to respond to emails.
note that the TECHLOKY we created is intended to provide people with a playground. All content posted on the web is for the user, research, and learning purposes only and has no use for any form or commercial purpose, so sending your complaint via email to other parties, such as our Internet Service Providers, will not be able to process your request and may result in a delayed response due to complaints not being processed. sent properly. Thank.